CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Vespa Trails


It's been a while since I took my scooter out on the open road because it has been so hot lately. While it isn't pleasant weather just yet it is nice just to go for a ride. Molly and I made our own way this weekend up to Prescott for a much needed get away. There is nothing like feeling the wind through your hair while the sun is beaming down on the shiny red paint of my beloved Vespa. Molly loves the side car and she sits quite comfortable there. Ok, so the wind was not quit in my hair more like going by my helmet but I think you get the basic idea. After all safety first right? Molly loves riding. I don't think I have ever had a dog that loves riding more. There is so much freedom in riding down the road feeling nature as you go and no cares in the world just a place to clear your mind and think about life, love and the pursuit of happiness. I think I was able to catch it on the way to Prescott this week. Happiness that is. I must know. What makes you happy?

0 comments: