CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Vegas Ahead and Molly Left Behind for Thanksgiving 2009



















Thanksgiving in Vegas 2009, What is more thankful and giving that that. Blair, Randy, Ray and I went to Vegas leaving Molly to fend for herself. It was a Girls weekend out and we were ready for the motors to roll right on in to the place that has fun written all over it. The drive streched for ever it seemed til we hit the Hoover Dam and then it was just a hop skip and a jump away from diving in to the pleasure, adventure and food that Vegas is known for.



Phoenix is only 5 hours away from the bright city which makes this a treat for weekend fun. This is the first time I have been to Vegas and really impressed by all the sight seeing and free things that you can do there. Vegas is really afordable because I am not a big gambler but did play alittle and ended up getting all the money I spent while there back. Can't beat that deal.










































Every hotel has a theme and every one is worth seeing. I still didn't see everything I wanted to see while there. I will be going back and highly recommend you do the same.























0 comments: